Monday, February 11, 2008

Puggle Puppies


As I sit in bed feverishly with a temperature of 101.5 degrees, I am searching Google for pictures of Puggles. If you haven't heard of the trend in breeding "Designer Dogs", breeders are crossing all sorts of dogs to create a new breed. Puggles are hybrids between Beagles and Pugs, a Pug father and Beagle mother. I have always wanted a dog and we have never had one because we move so much and we rented houses where dogs were not allowed, so now that we bought our own house, my family and I have decided to buy one of these cuddly little crossbreeds. We our picking up our Puggle puppy on the 23 of February, which is so exciting. This is a picture of our puppy, and look how cute he is! But some people aren't as excited about these dogs. Some say they aren't worth the money. Some say they are high priced mongrels. OUCH!!! When you think about it, all "purebred" dogs come from each other and aren't perfect themselves. But whatever they think, LOOK AT THAT ADORABLE LITTLE GUY! We decided to get a Puggle because it was a dog we could all agree on, I had always loved them since I heard about them, my mom thinks they are adorable and she doesn't want a big dog, and my dad loves them because they are water dogs and he grew up with a beagle (whom he loved). I like Puggles, so thee is nothing they can say to convince me to not get a Puggle. The pictures in the slideshow to the right are all of him!! Hopefully I will be able to add more soon!

No comments: